How to Delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager Completely
Learn how to delete your SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager account, your personal data and also delete the SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager app from your Iphone
If you want to delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager from your Android phone
To delete SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager Software Details
1. There you can find some helpful advice for popular subscriptions, such as: "How to cancel the subscription?", "How to save money on subscription fee? ", "Are there any limits for the number of devices or family plans?", "What would happen if I stop paying fee for a while?".
2. 🗃 More than 2,000 subscriptions in our catalog and about 600 services with available subscription plans.
3. How many times do you forget to cancel a subscription fee and pay money for a service you don't use anymore? You need a subscription manager which help you control recurring expenses.
4. In contrast with other apps, our subs catalog won't disappear if you decide to change a device, subscriptions keep on server for free without premium version.
5. We prepared a database with available subscription plans for the most popular services.
6. Gain all your subscriptions and fees in one tracker app to control all your recurring expenses, billing date and many other details.