How To Cancel REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on REDBOX website
- Alternatives to REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy
Cancel REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to REDBOX will now be canceled.
Cancel REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from REDBOX
Cancel REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy's Website
Another way of canceling REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.redbox.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About REDBOX: Rent, Stream & Buy App
The Redbox app has many features that make entertainment simple, affordable, convenient and personal. • Rent & pick up new release movies on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K UHD starting at just $1.80 a night. • Find a Box nearby to browse and rent movies. • Buy used movies to own forever. Just choose a favorite, select “Buy at the Box” and pick it up at a Box near you. • Stream Free Live TV! Start watching popular channels like TMZ, USA Today, Unsolved Mysteries and more. It’s always on – and you don’t even need to sign in first. • Watch On Demand! Select from thousands of Movies & TV Shows to re...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app