How To Cancel Amazon Prime Video Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Amazon Prime Video and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Amazon Prime Video subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Amazon Prime Video website
- Alternatives to Amazon Prime Video
Cancel Amazon Prime Video Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amazon Prime Video subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amazon Prime Video".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amazon Prime Video subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amazon Prime Video subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amazon Prime Video Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amazon Prime Video" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amazon Prime Video will now be canceled.
Cancel Amazon Prime Video Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amazon Prime Video via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amazon Prime Video. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amazon Prime Video
Cancel Amazon Prime Video Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amazon Prime Video via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Amazon Prime Video's Website
Another way of canceling Amazon Prime Video subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amazon Prime Video app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.primevideo.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amazon Prime Video App
Watch movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Amazon Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, and the kids series Tumble Leaf. App features: - Download videos to watch offline – anywhere, anytime. - Follow actors or directors and we’ll notify you when they have new videos on Prime Video. Available in US only. - Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast. - With X-Ray, view IMDb data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to videos as you watch. - With Prime Video Channels, Prime members can subscribe to more than 150 premi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I love prime video. Unfortunately, I don't live in an area where it's possible to get unlimited high speed internet. My only options are through satellite or cellular hotspot. This is the case for all too many people. Your app doesn't allow users to manually adjust (lower) video quality to use less data. This means that it's just not an option. I'll have to stick to netflix and youtube even though I would have very happily given you my business.
— by Sara Foote on Mar 18 2021
Search for another app