How To Cancel Bitmoji Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Bitmoji and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bitmoji subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Bitmoji subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bitmoji website
- Alternatives to Bitmoji
Cancel Bitmoji Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Bitmoji subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Bitmoji.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Bitmoji subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Bitmoji subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Bitmoji store Bitmojilication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Bitmoji Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Bitmoji" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bitmoji will now be canceled.
Cancel Bitmoji Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bitmoji via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bitmoji. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bitmoji
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Bitmoji Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bitmoji via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bitmoji's Website
An alternate way of canceling Bitmoji subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Bitmoji app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.bitmoji.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Bitmoji App
Bitmoji is your own personal emoji. • Create an expressive cartoon avatar • Choose from a huge library of stickers – all featuring YOU • Use Bitmoji in Snapchat and wherever else you chat Using Bitmoji in Snapchat unlocks Friendmoji – 2-person Bitmojis featuring you and your friends!
Reported Cancellation Issues
I have decided to boycott Bitmoji regarding your bias with the vaccine. How is it that you only have available “Get your vaccine” and not, “Don’t get your vaccine” ? (Or shot, as you may have phrased it) Anyone else out there feeling the way I do? Will you make a change to this? Let me know, because truth be told, I’m missing my Bitmoji. Thank you for your time! Have a good day and “ don’t get the shot“ 😄
— by Rebecca on Apr 28 2021
Hello! Not a complaint but I can’t seem to get ahold of anyone. I have a big creator friend on TikTok that would like 3 head shot cut outs oh his face to do some videos with ans I was wondering if this is something you guys could help me with.
— by Becky Schaffer on Apr 12 2021
I am disabled in a wheelchair. I would like to know how to put my wheelchair emoji's on my keyboard like my other emojis
— by Georgia Newbury on Mar 30 2021
All of a sudden my bitmoji stopped working on snapchat. My Bitmoji works on text, but I have gone to your troubleshooting page and nothing is working. I tried unlinking my bitmoji and linking it back up. I have done nothing differently today as any other day. When I try and send a snap I get this, " ! " a gray exclamation point. Thank you for helping.
— by Elizabeth Doane on Mar 13 2021
As it appears in most countries masks have to be worn please add masks to accessories
— by Cathy on Jan 23 2021
When In WhatsApp, when I tap an emoji to add to a sentence nothing happens, If all this app can do is add stickers OUTSIDE a text what is the point? It simply makes the sending of a text msg a pain in the arse!
— by Stephen Grice on Jan 18 2021
My main mobile phone number to contact me is 228-341-4968. I forgot my bitmoji/snapchat number and email address. Someone hacked it too. Please help at any convenience my username mrolddawgvon017 is for bitmoji and snapchat.
— by Lavon Thompson on Jan 16 2021
Can I reach u by phone ?
— by Sandra Rosenthal on Jan 16 2021
I forgot to.mention I am on an Android
phone where the emojis are embedded in the email which is great and not attached.
— by Wendy Sherman on Jan 08 2021
I cannot access my Bitmoji. WhenI request a magic number it goes to my email on my iPad that lets me open the app on my iPad but no magic link number to type in on my phone and open the app there. I do not have email on my phone.. I need a magic link number sent to my iPad so I Can type it into my phone and open the app.
— by Sandi Baugh on Dec 20 2020
leaving due to BLM apparel. Taking another account with me. Show some respect next time and stay out of politcs.
— by Tom Rotary on Nov 12 2020
None of my friends or relatives avatars are showing up anymore on my bitmojis
— by Ellen Hughson-Hale on Oct 31 2020
Thank you for your amazing photos and captions! Some of the expressions are priceless! They make me so happy and those around me, too! I can't relocate at the moment but I would love to work with your company doing something! Maybe a spokesperson telling how addicted I am to my Bitmoji's!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful creations!
— by Rhonda F. Martin on Oct 30 2020
When ever I try to login with email it just says check connection and try again no matter what I do
— by Stone on Oct 28 2020
bitmoji won't let me log in to the account with snapchat or through email and it says that there is a network connection issue but I'm connected and my other apps are working please fix this issue its very frustrating
— by Lauren Bragg on Sep 30 2020
You guys should make a fully naked feature for male and female bitmoji characters and you’d have to be 20+ but you’d have to have proof of age with either an ID card or a birth certificate and only the other adults can see that bitmoji if you choose them to see it
— by Austin rose on Sep 22 2020
Search for another app