How To Cancel Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pushbullet website
- Alternatives to Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more
Cancel Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pushbullet will now be canceled.
Cancel Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pushbullet
Cancel Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more's Website
Another way of canceling Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.pushbullet.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pushbullet - SMS on PC and more App
Pushbullet is "the app you never knew you needed", according to CNET. Here's why: Stay Connected • Conveniently send and receive SMS messages from your computer • Reply to messages from many popular apps including WhatsApp, Kik, and Facebook Messenger • Easily share links and files between your devices, or with friends Never Miss A Notification • See all of your phone's notifications on your computer, including phone calls • Dismiss a notification on your computer and it goes away on your phone too • Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app