How to Cancel Apartments
Learn how to cancel Apartments by Apartment Guide subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Apartments Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Apartments by Apartment Guide".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Apartments" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Apartments Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Apartments by Apartment Guide" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Apartments will now be canceled.
Cancel Apartments Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Apartments by Apartment Guide" or "RentPath, LLC" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Apartments
Cancel Apartments via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Apartments's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.apartmentguide.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Apartments by Apartment Guide App
Looking for the perfect new home? Your apartment search just got easier with Apartment Guide. Browse thousands of apartments and rentals all in one place with the easy-to-use Apartment Guide app. View HD property photos and room floor plans, and set up visits to the properties you want to see in just a few taps. There’s no endless scrolling through listings with Apartment Guide. We make your property search easy by allowing you to filter by amenities so you can find pet friendly properties, swimming pools, fitness centres and more! There are thousands of available apartment rentals on our app to help make your next move easy and stress-free. If you need a cheap apartment you can filter by price range. Plus, you can save your favourite rental apartments or send listings to friends and family to make the process even smoother. The Apartment Guide mobile app allows you to: • Get an insider’s opinion about the apartment rentals with the help of real ratings and reviews you can trust from actual residents. • Save time with our Advanced Search Filters that allow you to specify the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price range, and desired amenities, whether you want a penthouse or a cozy studio apartment. • Take a virtual 360-degree tour around the rooms of select apartments with newly added HD videos and panoramic tours. • Explore properties using a map or text view of your favorite listings so you can explore every room in detail. • Check out apartment photos in HD and floor plan images to get a glimpse of what each unit and room has to offer. • Share apartment details and photos via Facebook, Twitter, and email. • Save your favorite properties to My Places and easily access them again and again. • Continue your home search across all your devices including your iPhone and iPad. • Call or email properties directly from the app. • Send your Renter Card to apartments to stand out from the crowd. With so many rental apartments listed on our app, it’s never been easier to relocate. Whether you’re looking for cheap apartments or a luxury penthouse, Apartment Guide allows you to filter properties and search listings so you can find your new home. The Apartment Guide app has incredible features to make looking for apartment rentals a seamless experience. Search listings to find properties then browse HD photos, 360-degree tours and detailed floorplans. It’ll make you feel at home before you even enter the property! You can also read reviews from real tenants for many condos. Get your friends’ opinions by sharing listing details on Twitter or Facebook and send your Renter Card to apartment listers to help stand out from the crowd. Are you ready to find your dream home? Start the search on Apartment Guide today!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app