How to Cancel Pediatric Oncall
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pediatric Oncall subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pediatric Oncall subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pediatric Oncall Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pediatric Oncall subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pediatric Oncall".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pediatric Oncall subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pediatric Oncall subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pediatric Oncall Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pediatric Oncall" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pediatric Oncall will now be canceled.
Cancel Pediatric Oncall Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pediatric Oncall via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pediatric Oncall. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pediatric Oncall
Cancel Pediatric Oncall via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pediatric Oncall via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pediatric Oncall's Website
Another way of canceling Pediatric Oncall subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pediatric Oncall app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.pediatriconcall.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pediatric Oncall App
Doctors pocket buddy for all things Pediatrics! Your practice needs these important medical tools!!! App features: Diseases and Conditions, Medical Calculators, Drug Index, Ask a Doctor, Image Gallery, Teaching Files, and much more. DISEASES & CONDITIONS – Introduction, Presentation, Investigations, Treatment, Complications and Patient Education on all health topics. More than 100 MEDICAL CALCULATORS which include growth, Renal conversions, Pregnancy, Critical Care, Blood Reference, etc. DRUG INDEX – All Pediatric drug details with their Mechanism, Indications, Contraindications, Interactions, Adverse Effects & Dosing based on weight and certain conditions. MCQ Quiz – Practice MCQ’s to test your knowledge on different topics. Ask a Doctor – Pediatric Oncall has an expert panel of doctors answer to your medical queries. Image Gallery and Teaching Files are part of the Pediatric Oncall Journal where articles are now published every month. Conference and CME Centre – Upcoming List of Medical Conferences and Conference Abstracts. Vaccination Centre – Articles on Immunization & details about Vaccine Reminder Tool which keeps track of your child’s vaccination history with reminders. Diagnostic Centre – Get a differential diagnosis from the list of clinical features. Question of the Week & Pedi Poll – Regular discussions on new cases and interesting topics. Video Podcasts – Learn about the latest disease management updates from top KOL videos. Pediatric Oncall Journal – Indexed...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app