How To Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of OrbitRemit Money Transfer and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OrbitRemit Money Transfer website
- Alternatives to OrbitRemit Money Transfer
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on OrbitRemit Money Transfer.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the OrbitRemit Money Transfer store OrbitRemit Money Transferlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "OrbitRemit Money Transfer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OrbitRemit Money Transfer will now be canceled.
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OrbitRemit Money Transfer via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OrbitRemit Money Transfer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OrbitRemit Money Transfer
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OrbitRemit Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OrbitRemit Money Transfer's Website
An alternate way of canceling OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the OrbitRemit Money Transfer app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.orbitremit.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About OrbitRemit Money Transfer App
OrbitRemit offers a fast, safe, secure and cost-effective way to transfer money overseas – our service is guaranteed. We will beat your bank on fees, exchange rates and convenience – we will save you time and money on your international money transfers. The entire process is 100% online - ideal for those wishing to send money overseas at the lowest possible cost with the least amount of fuss. You will never again need to find a physical money transfer outlet or set foot in a bank branch. - Make transfers to bank accounts with our mobile app - 80 - 90% cheaper than the banks - 24-hou...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app