How To Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of OrbitRemit Money Transfer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OrbitRemit Money Transfer website
- Alternatives to OrbitRemit Money Transfer
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "OrbitRemit Money Transfer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "OrbitRemit Money Transfer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OrbitRemit Money Transfer will now be canceled.
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OrbitRemit Money Transfer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OrbitRemit Money Transfer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OrbitRemit Money Transfer
Cancel OrbitRemit Money Transfer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OrbitRemit Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OrbitRemit Money Transfer's Website
Another way of canceling OrbitRemit Money Transfer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the OrbitRemit Money Transfer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.orbitremit.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About OrbitRemit Money Transfer App
OrbitRemit offers a fast, safe, secure and cost-effective way to transfer money overseas – our service is guaranteed. We will beat your bank on fees, exchange rates and convenience – we will save you time and money on your international money transfers. The entire process is 100% online - ideal for those wishing to send money overseas at the lowest possible cost with the least amount of fuss. You will never again need to find a physical money transfer outlet or set foot in a bank branch. - Make transfers to bank accounts with our mobile app - 80 - 90% cheaper than the banks - 24-hou...
Reported Cancelation Issues
1. I want to delete my OrbitRemit account.
2. My customer number: 88659519
3. I am not EU resident
— by JONI ISKANDAR on Jul 26 2021
Search for another app