How To Cancel Talking Tom & Ben News Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Talking Tom & Ben News and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Talking Tom & Ben News subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Talking Tom & Ben News subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Talking Tom Ben News website
- Alternatives to Talking Tom & Ben News
Cancel Talking Tom & Ben News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Talking Tom & Ben News subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Talking Tom & Ben News".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Talking Tom & Ben News subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Talking Tom & Ben News subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Talking Tom & Ben News Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Talking Tom & Ben News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Talking Tom Ben News will now be canceled.
Cancel Talking Tom & Ben News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Talking Tom & Ben News via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Talking Tom & Ben News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Talking Tom Ben News
Cancel Talking Tom & Ben News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Talking Tom & Ben News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Talking Tom & Ben News's Website
Another way of canceling Talking Tom & Ben News subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Talking Tom & Ben News app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://outfit7.com/contact/android/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Talking Tom & Ben News App
Breaking news - Talking Tom and Talking Ben are even chattier and more entertaining as TV news anchors! Join them in their TV studio, talk to them and watch them take it in turns to repeat what you say. Poke or swipe the screen and have them fall off their chairs! You can even create the news by placing your own video or photo on their TV screen! You can express your creativity by creating the news or just enjoy watching the two tease each other. Either way, you'll have a bundle of fun! Check out all hilarious animations by getting the full app now! Features: - Talk to Tom and Ben...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app