How To Cancel Talking Ginger 2 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Talking Ginger 2 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Talking Ginger 2 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Talking Ginger 2 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Talking Ginger 2 website
- Alternatives to Talking Ginger 2
Cancel Talking Ginger 2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Talking Ginger 2 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Talking Ginger 2".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Talking Ginger 2 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Talking Ginger 2 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Talking Ginger 2 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Talking Ginger 2" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Talking Ginger 2 will now be canceled.
Cancel Talking Ginger 2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Talking Ginger 2 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Talking Ginger 2. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Talking Ginger 2
Cancel Talking Ginger 2 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Talking Ginger 2 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Talking Ginger 2's Website
Another way of canceling Talking Ginger 2 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Talking Ginger 2 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://outfit7.com/contact/android/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Talking Ginger 2 App
Ginger's Birthday - It’s time for some birthday fun! Talking Ginger, the cutest little kitten, is growing up and wants you to celebrate his birthday with him. :-) Join him for the best party ever - with awesome food and loads of games! Yes, you’re invited to hang out with the most adorable kitten in the world! FEATURES: - Talk to Ginger: Speak and he will repeat what you say in his cute voice. - Play with Ginger: Cuddle, tickle or poke Ginger to see his funny reactions. - Eat with Ginger: Feed him snacks or use the special 'meal time' button to eat together. - Record Ginger: Recor...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app