How To Cancel Habit Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Habit Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Habit Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Habit Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Habit Tracker website
- Alternatives to Habit Tracker
Cancel Habit Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Habit Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Habit Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Habit Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Habit Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Habit Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Habit Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Habit Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Habit Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Habit Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Habit Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Habit Tracker
Cancel Habit Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Habit Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Habit Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Habit Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Habit Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://appholdings.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Habit Tracker App
» Organize Your Life! HabitBull is the most powerful multi-platform companion to keep track of your day to day habits and routines » Fully Customisable Measure and track anything and everything. Follow your own schedule and track your own goals. Get notified whenever you need to do something important. » Cut Bad Habits From Your Life Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable. Also great for users of NoFap! » Add Some Positive Habits Want to go for a nice walk ever...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app