How to Cancel PixelLab
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your PixelLab - Text on pictures subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your PixelLab - Text on pictures subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel PixelLab Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PixelLab - Text on pictures subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PixelLab - Text on pictures".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PixelLab - Text on pictures subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PixelLab - Text on pictures subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PixelLab Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PixelLab - Text on pictures" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PixelLab will now be canceled.
Cancel PixelLab Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PixelLab - Text on pictures via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PixelLab - Text on pictures. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PixelLab
Cancel PixelLab via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PixelLab - Text on pictures via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on PixelLab's Website
Another way of canceling PixelLab - Text on pictures subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PixelLab - Text on pictures app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://appholdings.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PixelLab - Text on pictures App
Pixel Lab photo editor: Adding stylish text, 3d text, shapes, stickers and drawing on top of your picture has never been easier. With a simple and clean interface that lets you focus on whatever you're doing, a wide selection of presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds, more than 60 unique options that you can customize and of course your imagination, you'll be able to create stunning graphics and amaze your friends straight from your phone or tablet. If you want to see the app in action, here is a YouTube playlist that contains some tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj6ns9dBMhBL3jmB27sNEd5nTpDkWoEET Features: Text: add and customize as much text objects as you want… 3D Text: create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own in a cool poster… Text effects: make your text stand out with dozens of text effects like : Shadow, Inner Shadow, Stroke, Background, Reflection, Emboss, Mask, 3d text... Text color: Set your text to any fill option you want, be it a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture. Text font: choose from 100+, hand picked fonts. Or use your own fonts ! Stickers: add and customize as much stickers, emojis, shapes, as you want... Import images: add your own images from gallery. This could come in handy when you have your own stickers, or you want to composite two images... Draw: pick a pen size, a color, then draw anything you want. after that the drawing acts like...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app