How To Cancel Water Drink Reminder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Water Drink Reminder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Water Drink Reminder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Water Drink Reminder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Water Drink Reminder website
- Alternatives to Water Drink Reminder
Cancel Water Drink Reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Water Drink Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Water Drink Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Water Drink Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Water Drink Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Water Drink Reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Water Drink Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Water Drink Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel Water Drink Reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Water Drink Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Water Drink Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Water Drink Reminder
Cancel Water Drink Reminder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Water Drink Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Water Drink Reminder's Website
Another way of canceling Water Drink Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Water Drink Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://leap.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Water Drink Reminder App
Best of 2016 App, Top Trending App and Best Self-Improvement App selected by Google Play. Water Drink Reminder reminds you to drink enough water. Proper hydration keeps your skin healthy and helps you lose weight. Featured by Google Play! No.1 heath app over 30 countries, top 5 over 90 countries! The best water tracker app ever! Helps you stay hydrated. GOOGLE PLAY AWARD: TOP DEVELOPER The Water Drink Reminder now supports Google Fit Do you drink enough water? Do you always forget to drink water regularly? Are you in good shape? You need Water Drink Reminder - a water tracker app...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app