How To Delete Water Drink Reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Water Drink Reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Water Drink Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Water Drink Reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Water Drink Reminder
Delete Water Drink Reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Water Drink Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Water Drink Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Water Drink Reminder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Water Drink Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Water Drink Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Water Drink Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Water Drink Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Water Drink Reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Water Drink Reminder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Water Drink Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Water Drink Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Water Drink Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Water Drink Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Water Drink Reminder from your Android phone
To delete Water Drink Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Water Drink Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Water Drink Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Water Drink Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Water Drink Reminder Software Details
Best of 2016 App, Top Trending App and Best Self-Improvement App selected by Google Play. Water Drink Reminder reminds you to drink enough water. Proper hydration keeps your skin healthy and helps you lose weight. Featured by Google Play! No.1 heath app over 30 countries, top 5 over 90 countries! The best water tracker app ever! Helps you stay hydrated. GOOGLE PLAY AWARD: TOP DEVELOPER The Water Drink Reminder now supports Google Fit Do you drink enough water? Do you always forget to drink water regularly? Are you in good shape? You need Water Drink Reminder - a water tracker app...