How To Cancel Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Arm Workout website
- Alternatives to Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise
Cancel Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise store Arm Workout - Biceps Exerciselication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Arm Workout will now be canceled.
Cancel Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Arm Workout
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise's Website
An alternate way of canceling Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://leap.app and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Arm Workout - Biceps Exercise App
Arm Workout, designed by professional fitness coaches, is created to help people around the world obtain stronger arms. It offers short and effective arm workouts for developing arm muscles. With only 10 minutes a day, your biceps and triceps will be pumped up. No equipment needed, all workouts can be performed with your body weight at home. Workout Plan with Different Levels 3 levels of workout plans help you build arm muscles step by step. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, you can find workouts that are suitable for you. Different exercises are prepared every day to keep it fresh a...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app