How To Cancel Fitbit Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Fitbit and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Fitbit subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Fitbit subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Fitbit website
- Alternatives to Fitbit
Cancel Fitbit Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Fitbit subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Fitbit".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Fitbit subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Fitbit subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Fitbit Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Fitbit" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Fitbit will now be canceled.
Cancel Fitbit Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Fitbit via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Fitbit. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Fitbit
Cancel Fitbit Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Fitbit via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Fitbit's Website
Another way of canceling Fitbit subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Fitbit app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://help.fitbit.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Fitbit App
Start a free 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs and 240+ video workouts you can do at home. Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on it’s own to join our community, track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place. A free app that tracks your day & progress over t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app