How To Cancel Notes - MemoCool Plus Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Notes - MemoCool Plus and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Notes - MemoCool Plus subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Notes - MemoCool Plus subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Notes website
- Alternatives to Notes - MemoCool Plus
Cancel Notes - MemoCool Plus Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Notes - MemoCool Plus subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Notes - MemoCool Plus".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Notes - MemoCool Plus subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Notes - MemoCool Plus subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Notes - MemoCool Plus Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Notes - MemoCool Plus" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Notes will now be canceled.
Cancel Notes - MemoCool Plus Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Notes - MemoCool Plus via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Notes - MemoCool Plus. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Notes
Cancel Notes - MemoCool Plus Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Notes - MemoCool Plus via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected]ted... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Notes - MemoCool Plus's Website
Another way of canceling Notes - MemoCool Plus subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Notes - MemoCool Plus app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.naladex.com/apps/memocool and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Notes - MemoCool Plus App
If you love decorating your fridge but also need to write down anything wherever you are ... don't worry! With MemoCool you can take the notes from your fridge in your pocket! ★ MAGNETIZE YOUR IDEAS ★ Enjoy writing down any idea or reminder easily and give personality to your notes with over 80 magnets to choose from, different types of paper, typeface, colors ... even the style of your fridge! Also you can stick photos or pictures from your image gallery. Use the Widget to keep your sticky notes always visible on your home screen. Decorate and add a touch of color to your phone...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app