How to Cancel Simple Mortgage Calculator
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Simple Mortgage Calculator subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Simple Mortgage Calculator subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Simple Mortgage Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Simple Mortgage Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Simple Mortgage Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Simple Mortgage Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Simple Mortgage Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Simple Mortgage Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Simple Mortgage Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Simple Mortgage Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel Simple Mortgage Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Simple Mortgage Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Simple Mortgage Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Simple Mortgage Calculator
Cancel Simple Mortgage Calculator via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Simple Mortgage Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Simple Mortgage Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling Simple Mortgage Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Simple Mortgage Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Simple Mortgage Calculator App
Mortgage Calculator uses monthly compound rate for VARIABLE rate calculation, semi-annual compound rate for FIXED rate calculation. It is perfectly match the needs of Canadian Home Buyer. For other countries, using monthly compound rate, such as U.S., please choose VARIABLE rate for calculation. * INPUT The INPUT tab provides a quick and simple way to calculate your mortgage payment, first 5 years interest, and total interest paid at the end of term. * DETAIL The DETAIL tab let you browse through your mortgage annual payment summary and every single payment detail. It also let you export the details to a CSV file and send it to anyone or share it in the cloud. * CHART The pie chart provides a visual representation of the percentage of total interest and principal paid at the end of term. The XY-axis chart represents how interest and principal composition change in the payment from beginning to the end of mortgage term. * REVERSE There are four major factors in mortgage calculation: Mortgage Value, Amortization, Rate, and Payment. REVERSE tab provide a calculate option of any factor when you give the other three. Simple Mortgage Calculator is 100% free and ads free.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app