How To Delete Karl's Mortgage Calculator Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Karl's Mortgage Calculator account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Karl's Mortgage Calculator app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Karl's Mortgage Calculator completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Karl's Mortgage Calculator
Delete Karl's Mortgage Calculator Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Karl's Mortgage Calculator. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Karl's Mortgage Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Karl s Mortgage Calculator.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Karl s Mortgage Calculator of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Karl's Mortgage Calculator's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Karl's Mortgage Calculator on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Karl's Mortgage Calculator from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Karl's Mortgage Calculator app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Karl's Mortgage Calculators from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Karl's Mortgage Calculator icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Karl's Mortgage Calculator.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Karl's Mortgage Calculator app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Karl's Mortgage Calculator" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Karl's Mortgage Calculator app from your Android device
To delete Karl's Mortgage Calculator from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Karl's Mortgage Calculator.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Karl's Mortgage Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Karl's Mortgage Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Karl's Mortgage Calculator Software Details
Calculate mortgage payments given principal, interest and term. Reverse calculate any one variable given the other three. Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require. See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance. The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported. You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add on...