How To Cancel MeteoScope - Accurate forecast Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MeteoScope - Accurate forecast and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MeteoScope - Accurate forecast subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MeteoScope - Accurate forecast subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MeteoScope website
- Alternatives to MeteoScope - Accurate forecast
Cancel MeteoScope - Accurate forecast Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MeteoScope - Accurate forecast subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MeteoScope - Accurate forecast".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MeteoScope - Accurate forecast subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MeteoScope - Accurate forecast subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MeteoScope - Accurate forecast Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MeteoScope - Accurate forecast" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MeteoScope will now be canceled.
Cancel MeteoScope - Accurate forecast Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MeteoScope - Accurate forecast via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MeteoScope - Accurate forecast. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MeteoScope
Cancel MeteoScope - Accurate forecast Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MeteoScope - Accurate forecast via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MeteoScope - Accurate forecast's Website
Another way of canceling MeteoScope - Accurate forecast subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MeteoScope - Accurate forecast app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MeteoScope - Accurate forecast App
MeteoScope - fast and simple weather application that can help you easily plan your time, trip and comfortable being not only in your city/town but in others as well. The most accurate forecast: You can get detailed weather forecast for the whole day as well as during two weeks (for 14 days). Weather forecast for the current day is refreshes every hour and help you control the situation and be prepared for to any kind of weather surprises. The database of locations is constantly expanding. Our data partners are not Meteorological Centers but the international company with dozens of...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app