How To Cancel Thermometer for room Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Thermometer for room and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Thermometer for room subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Thermometer for room subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Thermometer website
- Alternatives to Thermometer for room
Cancel Thermometer for room Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Thermometer for room subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Thermometer for room".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Thermometer for room subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Thermometer for room subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Thermometer for room Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Thermometer for room" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Thermometer will now be canceled.
Cancel Thermometer for room Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Thermometer for room via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Thermometer for room. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Thermometer
Cancel Thermometer for room Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Thermometer for room via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Thermometer for room's Website
Another way of canceling Thermometer for room subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Thermometer for room app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Thermometer for room App
Room thermometer is app which precisely measure temperature in your room. It uses ambient temperature sensor which are built-in to Android phones. Our tool just reads the measurements from ambient temperature sensors and shows it in Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees. You can quickly check how hot it is in your house or how cold it is outside. Just open our app and measure accurate temp in your surroundings!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app