How To Cancel Merrill Edge Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Merrill Edge and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Merrill Edge subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Merrill Edge subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Merrill Edge website
- Alternatives to Merrill Edge
Cancel Merrill Edge Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Merrill Edge subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Merrill Edge".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Merrill Edge subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Merrill Edge subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Merrill Edge Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Merrill Edge" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Merrill Edge will now be canceled.
Cancel Merrill Edge Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Merrill Edge via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Merrill Edge. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Merrill Edge
Cancel Merrill Edge Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Merrill Edge via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Merrill Edge's Website
Another way of canceling Merrill Edge subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Merrill Edge app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.merrilledge.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Merrill Edge App
The Merrill Edge mobile app lets you access and manage your accounts and investments where and when it’s most convenient. Manage Your Accounts • View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions • Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options • View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Edge Stay On Top of the Market • Up-to-date Market data and News • Real-time streaming quotes • Explore heat maps and Interactive charts Watchlists • Monitor major market securities • Add securities to your pe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app