How to Cancel Genio
Learn how to cancel Genio subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Genio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Genio".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Genio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Genio Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Genio" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Genio will now be canceled.
Cancel Genio Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Genio" or "Mirabella Genio" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Genio
Cancel Genio via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Genio's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.mirabella.com.au and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Genio App
The Mirabella Genio Smart Home App connects easily to control all your smart lighting, electrical outlets, cameras, appliances and many more via your mobile device. - remotely control smart home devices via WIFI connection anywhere anytime - voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home - add and control multiple devices at once with one App
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app