How To Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza website
- Alternatives to Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza will now be canceled.
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza's Website
Another way of canceling Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.weerplaza.nl/apps/onweeralarm/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza App
Lightning Alarm will not only let you know if there’s going to be lightning, but it will also tell you where. Thunderstorm movement and intensity is displayed on a simple, elegant map. At a glance you can see how close lightning is allowing you to decide if you should stay outdoors or be safer inside. Using the latest data from global weather models combined with high-resolution lightning data, Lightning Alarm is a highly reliable, predictive thunderstorm App that will provide accurate alerts if lightning is is close to you. No matter what you’re doing this App will make sure that you...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app