How To Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza website
- Alternatives to Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza store Lightning Alarm Weatherplazalication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza will now be canceled.
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza's Website
An alternate way of canceling Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.weerplaza.nl/apps/onweeralarm/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza App
Lightning Alarm will not only let you know if there’s going to be lightning, but it will also tell you where. Thunderstorm movement and intensity is displayed on a simple, elegant map. At a glance you can see how close lightning is allowing you to decide if you should stay outdoors or be safer inside. Using the latest data from global weather models combined with high-resolution lightning data, Lightning Alarm is a highly reliable, predictive thunderstorm App that will provide accurate alerts if lightning is is close to you. No matter what you’re doing this App will make sure that you...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app