How To Cancel Blitzortung Lightning Monitor Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Blitzortung Lightning Monitor and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Blitzortung Lightning Monitor subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Blitzortung Lightning Monitor subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Blitzortung Lightning Monitor website
- Alternatives to Blitzortung Lightning Monitor
Cancel Blitzortung Lightning Monitor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Blitzortung Lightning Monitor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Blitzortung Lightning Monitor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Blitzortung Lightning Monitor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Blitzortung Lightning Monitor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Blitzortung Lightning Monitor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Blitzortung Lightning Monitor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Blitzortung Lightning Monitor will now be canceled.
Cancel Blitzortung Lightning Monitor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Blitzortung Lightning Monitor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Blitzortung Lightning Monitor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Blitzortung Lightning Monitor
Cancel Blitzortung Lightning Monitor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Blitzortung Lightning Monitor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Blitzortung Lightning Monitor's Website
Another way of canceling Blitzortung Lightning Monitor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Blitzortung Lightning Monitor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://blitzortung.tryb.de and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Blitzortung Lightning Monitor App
Simple to use map based application visualizing real time full area lightning data provided by the blitzortung.org lightning location network project. The current thunderstorm situation at your fingertips. Feature summary: - realtime display of lightning data - display of historical lightning data of the last 24 hours - for regions Europe, North & South America, Asia, Africa and Australia/New Zealand - lightning strike time color coded - reduced data volume and fast response - current lightning strike time and lightning count - optional user location display - alarm function...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app