How To Delete Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza
Delete Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Lightning Alarm Weatherplazas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app from your Android device
To delete Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lightning Alarm Weatherplaza Software Details
Lightning Alarm will not only let you know if there’s going to be lightning, but it will also tell you where. Thunderstorm movement and intensity is displayed on a simple, elegant map. At a glance you can see how close lightning is allowing you to decide if you should stay outdoors or be safer inside. Using the latest data from global weather models combined with high-resolution lightning data, Lightning Alarm is a highly reliable, predictive thunderstorm App that will provide accurate alerts if lightning is is close to you. No matter what you’re doing this App will make sure that you...