How to Cancel kumo cloud
Learn how to cancel kumo cloud subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel kumo cloud Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "kumo cloud".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "kumo cloud" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel kumo cloud Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "kumo cloud" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to kumo cloud will now be canceled.
Cancel kumo cloud Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "kumo cloud" or "Mitsubishi Electric US" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from kumo cloud
Cancel kumo cloud via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on kumo cloud's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.kumocloud.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About kumo cloud App
Version 2.14: This release includes bug fixes and app enhancements. kumo cloud® enables you to monitor and manage Mitsubishi Electric mini-split systems installed in your home or building at any time and from anywhere. kumo cloud gives you the ability to effortlessly control your home’s comfort. Whether you’re out for the day or the month, whether you want to cool down, or warm-up, kumo cloud gives you the control. Set schedules, view alarms, and much more all in your app. The kumo cloud app can integrate with Amazon Alexa or Google Home smart home devices for smart home voice control and automation. The kumo cloud app can also expand your heating and cooling system capabilities with IFTTT Applet integration. With kumo cloud you can: • Monitor and change temperature, mode, fan speed, and vane direction of an indoor unit, entire group of units, or the whole home • Receive alert notifications for equipment errors, extreme temperatures, and unclean filters • Program a schedule for any individual zone or the whole home • For MXZ systems, kumo cloud can use a patented algorithm to automatically change a system from cooling mode to heating mode and back based on comfort needs. • The ability for the contractor to add their contact information allowing them to be contacted quickly and easily with any concerns kumo cloud also supports: • kumo touch™ (MHK2) for a wireless local remote controller in each zone • kumo station™ (PAC-WHS01HC-E) for control of third-party supplemental heaters (boiler, furnace, hydronic heating, etc.), dehumidification, humidification, and ventilation. • The Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor (PAC-USWHS003-TH-1) can remotely measure and control temperature and humidity which can further increase comfort within the zone The kumo cloud app requires one of the following Mitsubishi Electric wireless interfaces, installed by a qualified contractor into your Mitsubishi Electric indoor units. • PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 (Wireless Interface 2) *Current model for sale* • PAC-USWHS002-WF-1 (Wireless Interface 1) • PAC-WHS01WF-E (Wi-Fi Interface) For more information on how kumo cloud can manage heating and cooling in your home, visit https://www.kumocloud.com
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app