How to Cancel Ava Finance
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Ava Finance subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Ava Finance subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Ava Finance Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ava Finance subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ava Finance".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ava Finance subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ava Finance subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ava Finance Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ava Finance" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ava Finance will now be canceled.
Cancel Ava Finance Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ava Finance via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ava Finance. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ava Finance
Cancel Ava Finance via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ava Finance via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Ava Finance's Website
Another way of canceling Ava Finance subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ava Finance app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://meetava.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ava Finance App
Ava - the easiest way to improve your credit and save money on your existing debt. No interest or fees. FICO 550+ and income of at least $2000/month. **NEW** CREDIT BUILDER CARD The Ava Credit Builder Card allows you to pay for entertainment subscriptions like Netflix while also lowering your credit utilization. Use it on your existing monthly entertainment subscriptions like Netflix, Hulu, Spotify and a few others to build a solid credit history. CREDIT BUILDING ACCOUNT Build credit with a 0% APR 12-mo Credit Builder Account. It boosts your score by adding an additional credit line to your report and increasing your overall number of on-time payments. FREE CREDIT SCORE Get a free credit report in the app, so you can watch as your score improves. Discover insights and suggestions in your report that make it easy to understand credit factors, like credit utilization and percentage of on-time payments. NEED MORE HELP? Missing a feature? Need help signing up? Email us at [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel my subscription.
I have not been verified yet. My address is not showing up and I have had this for two months now.
— by Kandi Scott on Sep 22 2022
Search for another app