How To Cancel MediaFire Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MediaFire and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MediaFire subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MediaFire subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MediaFire website
- Alternatives to MediaFire
Cancel MediaFire Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MediaFire subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MediaFire".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MediaFire subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MediaFire subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MediaFire Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MediaFire" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MediaFire will now be canceled.
Cancel MediaFire Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MediaFire via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MediaFire. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MediaFire
Cancel MediaFire Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MediaFire via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MediaFire's Website
Another way of canceling MediaFire subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MediaFire app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mediafire.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MediaFire App
MediaFire lets you easily upload all your files - like your photos, videos, music, and documents - and access them from anywhere with your phone, tablet, computer, or the web! Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account. Features: • Automatically backup all your photos and videos. • Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire". • 12 GB of space - free! • Earn up to 50 GB of free space. • Stream and play...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app