How to Cancel MDCalc Medical Calculator
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MDCalc Medical Calculator subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MDCalc Medical Calculator subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MDCalc Medical Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MDCalc Medical Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MDCalc Medical Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MDCalc Medical Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MDCalc Medical Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MDCalc Medical Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MDCalc Medical Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MDCalc Medical Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel MDCalc Medical Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MDCalc Medical Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MDCalc Medical Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MDCalc Medical Calculator
Cancel MDCalc Medical Calculator via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MDCalc Medical Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MDCalc Medical Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling MDCalc Medical Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MDCalc Medical Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.mdcalc.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MDCalc Medical Calculator App
Join the millions of medical professionals who use MDCalc daily to support clinical decision making at the bedside. Since 2005, MDCalc has been the leading medical reference for the most relevant, up-to-date and widely-used clinical calculators that support evidence-based patient care. Registration is free and takes less than 30 seconds for full, unlimited access. MDCalc clinical decision support is created exclusively by board-certified physicians for use by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and medical students. The simple yet sleek app provides access to 550+ easy-to-use clinical decision tools including risk scores, algorithms, equations, formulas, classifications, dosing calculators, and more. With a new enhancement, clinicians can now earn AMA PRA Category 1TM CME credits by simply reading the clinical content for 150+ calculators. The app will keep track of the CME credits earned in a personal dashboard, where users can also redeem credits for certificates and access their receipts for easy documentation. In order to redeem CME credits, users will need to sign up for a paid CME plan. Unique features, ideal for the busy practicing clinician: • Works offline and in limited connection settings. (CME tracking requires a connection.) • Fast and easy search and filter to discover new calculators. • Customizable lists for quick access: favorites, recently used, your specialty. • Auto-syncing between the website and app. • Quick toggle betw...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app