How to Cancel Maybank2u Biz
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Maybank2u Biz subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Maybank2u Biz subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Maybank2u Biz Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Maybank2u Biz subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Maybank2u Biz".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Maybank2u Biz subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Maybank2u Biz subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Maybank2u Biz Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Maybank2u Biz" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Maybank2u Biz will now be canceled.
Cancel Maybank2u Biz Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Maybank2u Biz via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Maybank2u Biz. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Maybank2u Biz
Cancel Maybank2u Biz via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Maybank2u Biz via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Maybank2u Biz's Website
Another way of canceling Maybank2u Biz subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Maybank2u Biz app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.maybank2u.com.my and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Maybank2u Biz App
Maybank2u Biz is now mobile. Experience convenient and reliable SME banking with real-time financial overview. Make quick and informed decisions on the go with fuss-free business transactions on the M2U Biz app. SIMPLIFIED ACCOUNTS OVERVIEW Get a clutter-free overview of important account details. Simply log in and get the information you need for smarter business decisions. APPROVE TRANSACTIONS ON THE GO Get notified immediately of business transactions. Now with the added ‘Multi-select’ feature to approve up to 10 transactions at a time with a single authentication. MONITOR CASH FLOW & INVOICES Issue invoices and keep track of payables now with the built-in Invoices tool. SAFE & SECURE WITH SECURE2U We’ve brought Secure2u to SME banking. A secure and more convenient way for Checkers to authenticate transactions. What’s in store for you: Bill Payments and Funds Transfer Make open payments and transfers, add favourites and set future or recurring transactions all on the go. Multiple Approvals Approve up to 10 transactions at a time with a single authentication. Secure2u Checkers can authorise web and mobile transactions conveniently using Secure2u. No more waiting for SMS TAC. Invoices With the built in Invoices tool, you can create, customise and track invoices in the same place you do your banking. Place Fixed Deposits Investing excess cash in an FD account for your company has never been easier. Simply make a placement from your phone. Export Transactions as CSV...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app