How to Cancel Mazoola
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Mazoola subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Mazoola subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Mazoola Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mazoola subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mazoola".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mazoola subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mazoola subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mazoola Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mazoola" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mazoola will now be canceled.
Cancel Mazoola Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mazoola via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mazoola. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mazoola
Cancel Mazoola via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mazoola via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected]d... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Mazoola's Website
Another way of canceling Mazoola subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mazoola app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://mazoola.co/support/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mazoola App
Mazoola is a super app that gives parents digital superpowers to help navigate their child’s path to earning, learning, and developing essential money management skills. As the only COPPA* certified mobile family wallet, Mazoola’s walled garden offers parent’s much needed reassurance that their children can build life-lasting skills in a safe and secure environment. Mazoola anonymizes a child’s identity to ensure privacy while shopping with their favorite retailers online or in-store from their mobile device. As a Parent I Can: • Create child virtual debit cards and store them on a mobile device • Create automatic allowance amounts • Assign & track chores and the rewards for completing them • Approve retailers, shopping categories, and spend limits • Authorize, manage and monitor purchases from the parental dashboard • Develop a lesson plan to teach children about setting goals, budgeting, and savings As a Child I can: • Use Apple Pay (users over 13) • See my balance • Set specific savings goals • Manage my chores • Shop online & in-store at my favorite retailers • Make P2P payments to family and friends Child Online Privacy & Security (COPPA & GDPR Compliant) • Earn, learn and spend money with favorite retailers • Set and track savings goals • Track chores and the rewards for completing them • Send money to a friend • Securely and privately shop anywhere (online or in-store) • Add debit card to Google Pay Wallets • Track detailed spending with real-time transaction his...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app