How To Cancel Marvel Unlimited Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Marvel Unlimited and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Marvel Unlimited subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Marvel Unlimited subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Marvel Unlimited website
- Alternatives to Marvel Unlimited
Cancel Marvel Unlimited Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Marvel Unlimited subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Marvel Unlimited".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Marvel Unlimited subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Marvel Unlimited subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Marvel Unlimited Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Marvel Unlimited" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Marvel Unlimited will now be canceled.
Cancel Marvel Unlimited Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Marvel Unlimited via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Marvel Unlimited. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Marvel Unlimited
Cancel Marvel Unlimited Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Marvel Unlimited via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Marvel Unlimited's Website
Another way of canceling Marvel Unlimited subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Marvel Unlimited app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.marvel.com/comics/unlimited and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Marvel Unlimited App
Marvel Unlimited is Marvel’s premier digital comics subscription service. Subscribers gain instant access to over 27,000 digital comics, all for one low price. Access over 80 years of comic books through the Marvel Unlimited app, or your web browser. Start your 7-day free trial now! Marvel Unlimited features all of your favorite characters from Marvel movies, TV shows, and video games. Read the comic books that inspired your favorite super heroes and villains on the big screen! Read comics and stories about Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, The Avengers, Thor, Hulk,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
It's been two weeks now and still no resolution to the fact that my account does not allow me to access my Marvel Comics unlimited. I have tried on multiple devices and web browsers and no luck. This is supposed to be multi-platform accessible but has been disabled for me, ever since the upgrade took place. When I ask for escalation, I'm told that my device is not supported but others are which is not helpful nor what I paid for.
— by Keith on Sep 23 2021
Search for another app