How To Cancel Crunchyroll Manga Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Crunchyroll Manga and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Crunchyroll Manga subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Crunchyroll Manga subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Crunchyroll Manga website
- Alternatives to Crunchyroll Manga
Cancel Crunchyroll Manga Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Crunchyroll Manga subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Crunchyroll Manga".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Crunchyroll Manga subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Crunchyroll Manga subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Crunchyroll Manga Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Crunchyroll Manga" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Crunchyroll Manga will now be canceled.
Cancel Crunchyroll Manga Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Crunchyroll Manga via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Crunchyroll Manga. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Crunchyroll Manga
Cancel Crunchyroll Manga Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Crunchyroll Manga via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Crunchyroll Manga's Website
Another way of canceling Crunchyroll Manga subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Crunchyroll Manga app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.crunchyroll.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Crunchyroll Manga App
Crunchyroll, the leader in streaming Anime and Asian content, is set to emerge as the digitally distribution Manga leader, starting with it's brand new mobile app! The Crunchyroll Manga app provides users with unlimited access to a variety of the hottest manga emerging from Japan! As soon as it hits newsstands in Japan, Crunchyroll Manga users can read the latest from hit titles like Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, and Space Brothers. Premium users will be able to: * Access the latest manga as it becomes available in Japan! * Full mobile support (iOS and Android), including 'Koma-View...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app