How To Cancel Snapchat Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Snapchat and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Snapchat subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Snapchat subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Snapchat website
- Alternatives to Snapchat
Cancel Snapchat Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Snapchat subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Snapchat".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Snapchat subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Snapchat subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Snapchat Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Snapchat" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Snapchat will now be canceled.
Cancel Snapchat Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Snapchat via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Snapchat. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Snapchat
Cancel Snapchat Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Snapchat via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Snapchat's Website
Another way of canceling Snapchat subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Snapchat app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.snapchat.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Snapchat App
Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with friends and family 👻 Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects. SNAP 📸 • Snapchat opens right to the camera. Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video. • Add a Lens or Filter to your photo — new ones are added every day! Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and discover games you can play with your face. • Create yo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I placed an order back in March 2020 with order number 9888856 (Air Jordan) and tracking number I received CJ300566638US however I never received the package. I sent multiple emails to [email protected] but no reply at all.
Can you please help me finding out where my package is?
— by Dilara Yildir on Jan 31 2021
I cant find new friends but i have done nothing wrong so please help me with this Problem
— by Marcel on Jan 11 2021
— by Thomas on Jan 08 2021
کسی برا چت حاضره؟
— by Amir on Dec 26 2020
کسی برا بازی تخته حاضره
— by Amir on Dec 26 2020
card is still locked my claim is active fla unemployment card there is no fraud going on I have payments on my card
— by Daniel Neal on Oct 26 2020
— by Deleciafraser on Oct 07 2020
Search for another app