How To Cancel My ASX Australian Stock Market Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of My ASX Australian Stock Market and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My ASX Australian Stock Market subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your My ASX Australian Stock Market subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My ASX Australian Stock Market website
- Alternatives to My ASX Australian Stock Market
Cancel My ASX Australian Stock Market Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel My ASX Australian Stock Market subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on My ASX Australian Stock Market.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling My ASX Australian Stock Market subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel My ASX Australian Stock Market subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the My ASX Australian Stock Market store My ASX Australian Stock Marketlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel My ASX Australian Stock Market Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "My ASX Australian Stock Market" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My ASX Australian Stock Market will now be canceled.
Cancel My ASX Australian Stock Market Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My ASX Australian Stock Market via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My ASX Australian Stock Market. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My ASX Australian Stock Market
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel My ASX Australian Stock Market Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My ASX Australian Stock Market via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My ASX Australian Stock Market's Website
An alternate way of canceling My ASX Australian Stock Market subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the My ASX Australian Stock Market app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.myfavouriteapps-team.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About My ASX Australian Stock Market App
My ASX allows you to monitor and manage your portfolio for Australian Securities Exchange, ASX in your mobile phone. It features an easy to use interface with the latest Lollipop material design layout; it lets you manage your portfolio at a glance with quick summary info plus wealth of market related information. Free and no registration required, all user's data are stored locally on your phone. Key Features • Portfolio management - unlimited watchlist and portfolio. • Dividend management. • Personal notes. • 10 years history chart. • Portfolio summary graph. • Company news. • Com...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app