How to Cancel Flyte
Learn how to cancel Flyte: Investing for Under 18s subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Flyte Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Flyte: Investing for Under 18s".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Flyte" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Flyte Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Flyte: Investing for Under 18s" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Flyte will now be canceled.
Cancel Flyte Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Flyte: Investing for Under 18s" or "Loved" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Flyte
Cancel Flyte via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Flyte's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.loved.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Flyte: Investing for Under 18s App
Giving kids a headstart on building their financial future With Flyte, under 18s can now invest in stocks and crypto, and spend with their own debit card. If you're under 18, you'll get your first stock or crypto when you sign up. Once you're signed up you can invest with as little as $1 into stocks, ETFs and crypto, all while learning how to invest and build financial security. You can add your debit card to Apple Pay right away, and your card should arrive in about 5-7 business days. INVESTING - STOCKS & CRYPTO Invest into 1000s of different stocks, crypto currencies and exchange traded funds (ETFs). Investing as little as $1, you can learn how to invest while making your savings work for you. Want to make your investing regular? Setup automatic weekly or monthly orders to take advantage of time and dollar cost averaging. Keep it up and you'll be getting your future right on track. FLYTE CARD A debit card that lets you spend where you want, when you want. Choose from one of 8 different card designs. Add your card to Apple Pay. Plus a virtual card for additional security when you make online purchases. Earning an income? When you share your Flyte bank details with your payroll company, you'll get your paycheck two days early - how about that! SEND & RECEIVE CASH, STOCK & CRYPTO Share your Flyte tag or profile link with your friends or family and they can transfer you back for that movie ticket or dinner bill in cash, stock or even crypto. You can also send cash, stock or crypto to anyone with just a phone, email, Flyte handle or from your friends profile pages. The more you share your Flyte handle or profile link with friends and family, the faster you'll be getting yourself ahead. REACH YOUR GOALS WITH SMART-INVEST •Set & Invest Towards Goals• LEARNING Build financial independence / learning •Financial Lessons for Life• NO FEES/COMMISSIONS • No fees or commissions for trades SAFETY & SECURITY Investments and investment cash are SIPC insured up to $500,000. Bank deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000. We protect your account using bank-level security and encryption standards. Build your financial future early. Loved is for young people to invest, save, build wealth and good financial habits for the future. The earlier kids start investing and creating good habits, the more they can save in the long run, and be prepared financially for their future. Disclosures • Brokerage services are provided to Flyte by Apex Clearing Corporation. Individuals should consider their own investment objectives and the Flyte fees. See our Customer Relationship Summary at flyte.com/crs • Flyte Investing utilizes brokerage services provided by Apex Clearing Corporation, a member of FINRA & SIPC. Check the background of Apex Clearing Corporation on FINRA's BrokerCheck • Flyte Banking services are provided by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC • Flyte Crypto is served by Flyte Crypto LLC and offered through Apex Crypto LLC. Cryptocurrencies are not securities and are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Cryptocurrency execution and custody services are provided by Apex Crypto LLC (NMLS ID 1828849) through a software licensing agreement between Apex Crypto LLC and Flyte Crypto LLC. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved before trading: apexcrypto.com/legal © 2022 Elevated Principles Inc.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app