How To Cancel GoToWebinar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of GoToWebinar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your GoToWebinar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your GoToWebinar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on GoToWebinar website
- Alternatives to GoToWebinar
Cancel GoToWebinar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GoToWebinar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GoToWebinar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GoToWebinar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GoToWebinar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GoToWebinar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GoToWebinar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GoToWebinar will now be canceled.
Cancel GoToWebinar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GoToWebinar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GoToWebinar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GoToWebinar
Cancel GoToWebinar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GoToWebinar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on GoToWebinar's Website
Another way of canceling GoToWebinar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GoToWebinar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.logmein.com/gotowebinar and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GoToWebinar App
Webinars Made Easy - Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on online events. The free GoToWebinar mobile app lets you not only see and hear webinars, but take part in them as well. No matter where you are, you can ask questions, take part in polls and more. FEATURES For Attendees Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move. • Join with just a tap. • Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP. • View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close. • Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question. • View activ...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app