How To Cancel UCO mBanking Plus Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of UCO mBanking Plus and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your UCO mBanking Plus subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your UCO mBanking Plus subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on UCO mBanking Plus website
- Alternatives to UCO mBanking Plus
Cancel UCO mBanking Plus Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel UCO mBanking Plus subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on UCO mBanking Plus.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling UCO mBanking Plus subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel UCO mBanking Plus subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the UCO mBanking Plus store UCO mBanking Pluslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel UCO mBanking Plus Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "UCO mBanking Plus" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to UCO mBanking Plus will now be canceled.
Cancel UCO mBanking Plus Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to UCO mBanking Plus via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see UCO mBanking Plus. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from UCO mBanking Plus
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel UCO mBanking Plus Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting UCO mBanking Plus via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on UCO mBanking Plus's Website
An alternate way of canceling UCO mBanking Plus subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the UCO mBanking Plus app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.ucobank.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About UCO mBanking Plus App
UCO Bank introduces official integrated mobile banking app which consists existing mobile banking app, UCO Secure app, UCO mPassbook, BHIM UCO UPI features. Availability of all digital banking products in one app. Users will thus be required to access only one Mobile application for Bank’s all mobile based Banking services. Following are the salient features of UCO mBanking Plus app: 1. Single login for multiple services. 2. Introduction of new age features such as- Touch ID login, App notifications, Favorite transactions. 3. Attractive and simplified user interface. 4. Enhanced securi...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app