How To Delete Corp E-Passbook Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Corp E-Passbook account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Corp E-Passbook app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Corp E-Passbook completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Corp E-Passbook Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Corp E-Passbook. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Corp E-Passbook via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Corp E Passbook.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Corp E Passbook of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Corp E-Passbook's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Corp E-Passbook on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Corp E-Passbook from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Corp E-Passbook app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Corp E-Passbook from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Corp E-Passbook icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Corp E-Passbook.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Corp E-Passbook app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Corp E-Passbook" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Corp E-Passbook from your Android phone
To delete Corp E-Passbook from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Corp E-Passbook.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Corp E-Passbook app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Corp E-Passbook app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Corp E-Passbook Software Details
Passbook on your mobile, Corp ePassbook by Corporation Bank. Corp ePassbook is a New Generation mobile based Application, which allows account holders to view/email transactions in their accounts. Customers can view the transactions of all the accounts, both in online as well as offline mode. Self-Registration of Corp ePassbook based on Mobile number available in Customer ID (CIF). In addition, there are several other features provided within the App - * Shows all types of accounts including Deposit and Loan separately. * Overview of Accounts including latest balance...