How To Cancel Barber Chop Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Barber Chop and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Barber Chop subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Barber Chop subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Barber Chop website
- Alternatives to Barber Chop
Cancel Barber Chop Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Barber Chop subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Barber Chop".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Barber Chop subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Barber Chop subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Barber Chop Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Barber Chop" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Barber Chop will now be canceled.
Cancel Barber Chop Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Barber Chop via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Barber Chop. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Barber Chop
Cancel Barber Chop Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Barber Chop via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Barber Chop's Website
Another way of canceling Barber Chop subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Barber Chop app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://barberchop.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Barber Chop App
There are 11 characters to choose from: 10 adults (4 adult women, 4 adult men, 2 Santa Claus) and 1 teenager. This game is for anybody with a creative mind. It’s also useful as a learning module for current and prospective hair stylists. All you need is your finger and your imagination. Turn on the volume on your device to hear the sound of the tools. You will feel like you’re right there in the barber shop or hair salon. * The ultimate hair salon and barber shop for men and women. * Pick a character of your choice. * Rotate the image to cut and design hair on each side of the head. * Cu...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app