How To Cancel AppBarber Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AppBarber and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AppBarber subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AppBarber subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AppBarber website
- Alternatives to AppBarber
Cancel AppBarber Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AppBarber subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AppBarber".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AppBarber subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AppBarber subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AppBarber Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AppBarber" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AppBarber will now be canceled.
Cancel AppBarber Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AppBarber via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AppBarber. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AppBarber
Cancel AppBarber Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AppBarber via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AppBarber's Website
Another way of canceling AppBarber subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AppBarber app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.starapp.com.br and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AppBarber App
O AppBarber é um sistema de gestão online para barbearia e/ou espaço de beleza que permite que os clientes agendem horários com diversos serviços previamente cadastrados auxiliando na organização da agenda e otimizando os processos do estabelecimento. Fornece vários benefícios tanto para o proprietário da barbearia quanto para seus clientes como programa de pontos, notícias online, históricos, controle de horários, entre outros. Não tem cadastro? Não tem problema, localize sua barbearia credenciada e solicite seu cadastro. Sua barbearia não é credenciada AppBarber? Indique ele para o...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app