How to Cancel Amex Business Blueprint
Learn how to cancel Amex Business Blueprint™ subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Amex Business Blueprint Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Amex Business Blueprint™".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Amex Business Blueprint" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amex Business Blueprint Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Amex Business Blueprint™" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Amex Business Blueprint will now be canceled.
Cancel Amex Business Blueprint Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Amex Business Blueprint™" or "Kabbage, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Amex Business Blueprint
Cancel Amex Business Blueprint via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Amex Business Blueprint's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.kabbage.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Amex Business Blueprint™ App
Apply for select American Express business products. If approved, data⁴ about your products and linked accounts¹ appear on your Business Blueprint dashboard. American Express® Business Line of Credit Focus on growth with a business loan.² American Express® Business Checking The digital business checking account from American Express.³ American Express® Payment Accept Accept all major card payments from your customers. Kabbage Payments, LLC is a registered Payment Service Provider/Payment Facilitator sponsored by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Cincinnati, OH. Kabbage® Checking Currently not accepting new applications. Existing Kabbage Checking customers may continue to access their account. Banking services for Kabbage Checking are provided by, and the Kabbage Debit Mastercard® is issued by, Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Other American Express products and services are not provided by Green Dot Bank or Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. ©2023 Green Dot Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions 1. With Amex Business Blueprint™, customers can view their select business products that automatically appear on their dashboards at login. These products include Amex® Business Line of Credit, Amex® Business Checking, Amex® Payment Accept, and American Express® Business Credit Cards. Customers may also view the eligible external business bank accounts they choose to link to Business Blueprint. 2. Amex® Business Line of Credit offers access to a commercial line of credit ranging from $2,000 to $250,000; however, you may be eligible for a larger line of credit based on our evaluation of your business. Each draw on the line of credit will result in a separate installment loan. All loans are subject to credit approval and are secured by business assets. Every loan requires a personal guarantee. Total monthly fees incurred over the loan term range from 2-9% for 6-month loans, 7.5-18% for 12-month loans, 15.75-27% for 18-month loans, and are subject to change for future loans drawn under the available line of credit. Loans incur a loan fee for each month you have an outstanding balance. Not all customers will be eligible for the lowest fee. Not all loan term lengths are available to all customers. Eligibility is based on creditworthiness and other factors. Not all industries are eligible for Amex® Business Line of Credit. Pricing and line of credit decisions are based on the overall financial profile of you and your business, including history with American Express and other financial institutions, credit history, and other factors. Lines of credit are subject to periodic review and may change or be suspended, accompanied with or without an account closure. Late fees may be assessed. Loans are issued by American Express National Bank. 3. Accounts offered by American Express National Bank. Member FDIC. 4. Data provided by My Insights, an Amex Business Blueprint™ feature, is based on customers’ select business products, which includes Amex® Business Line of Credit, Amex® Business Checking, Amex® Payment Accept, American Express® Business Credit Cards, and the eligible external business bank accounts that customers choose to link to Business Blueprint. To log in, users must have an existing Kabbage or American Express User ID and password or create one. All access to and use of this app is subject to and governed by the American Express Privacy Statement, American Express Business Blueprint™ App End User License Agreement, and American Express Terms of Service. ©2023 American Express. All rights reserved.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app