How To Cancel Weather for the World Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Weather for the World and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Weather for the World subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Weather for the World subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Weather website
- Alternatives to Weather for the World
Cancel Weather for the World Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Weather for the World subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Weather for the World".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Weather for the World subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Weather for the World subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Weather for the World Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Weather for the World" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel Weather for the World Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Weather for the World via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Weather for the World. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Weather
Cancel Weather for the World Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Weather for the World via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Weather for the World's Website
Another way of canceling Weather for the World subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Weather for the World app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.idmobile.ch and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Weather for the World App
Every day you can quickly and easily find a 10 day weather forecast for the world supervised 24/24 by MeteoNews and updated in real time! - Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening - Rainfall radar images - Value of forecast reliability - Probability of sunshine and precipitations - Perceived temperature - Average, mimimum and maximum temparature - Wind force, wind direction, gust force - Limit of snowfall - Limit zero degrees - Fog - Humidity and pressure Find your favorite ski resorts and snow conditions for France and Switzerland - All resorts and snow repor...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app