How To Cancel Worldscope Webcams Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Worldscope Webcams and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Worldscope Webcams subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Worldscope Webcams subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Worldscope Webcams website
- Alternatives to Worldscope Webcams
Cancel Worldscope Webcams Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Worldscope Webcams subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Worldscope Webcams".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Worldscope Webcams subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Worldscope Webcams subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Worldscope Webcams Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Worldscope Webcams" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Worldscope Webcams will now be canceled.
Cancel Worldscope Webcams Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Worldscope Webcams via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Worldscope Webcams. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Worldscope Webcams
Cancel Worldscope Webcams Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Worldscope Webcams via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Worldscope Webcams's Website
Another way of canceling Worldscope Webcams subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Worldscope Webcams app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.worldscopemobile.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Worldscope Webcams App
A million users love Worldscope Webcams. This app makes it easy to check an old vacation spot, visit new places or just watch the world with more than 30,000 webcams from around the world. Optimized for phone and tablet. Take a world tour for free with the best webcam app for Android! ***Please note*** Generally, most of the webcams do not stream live video, but update its image every few minutes! With Worldscope Webcams it's easy to: • point anywhere in the world and discover nearby webcams • bookmark your favorite webcams for faster access • save time-lapse images in the background...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app