How To Cancel Weather for Italy Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Weather for Italy and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Weather for Italy subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Weather for Italy subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Weather website
- Alternatives to Weather for Italy
Cancel Weather for Italy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Weather for Italy subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Weather for Italy".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Weather for Italy subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Weather for Italy subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Weather for Italy Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Weather for Italy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel Weather for Italy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Weather for Italy via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Weather for Italy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Weather
Cancel Weather for Italy Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Weather for Italy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Weather for Italy's Website
Another way of canceling Weather for Italy subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Weather for Italy app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.idmobile.ch and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Weather for Italy App
A quick and easy way to get the weather forecast for your region updated in real time by meteorologists! - Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening - Rainfall radar - Select any city in the World - Value of forecast reliability - Probability of sunshine and precipitations - Perceived temperature - Average, minimum and maximum temperature - Wind force, wind direction, gust force - Limit of snowfall - Limit zero degrees - Fog - Graphics - Humidity and pressure Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode. Select your city or location and all favorite villages...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app