How To Delete Weather for Italy Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Weather for Italy account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Weather for Italy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Weather for Italy completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Weather for Italy
Delete Weather for Italy Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Weather for Italy. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Weather for Italy via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Weather .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Weather of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Weather for Italy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Weather for Italy on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Weather for Italy from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Weather for Italy app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Weather for Italys from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Weather for Italy icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Weather for Italy.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Weather for Italy app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Weather for Italy" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Weather for Italy app from your Android device
To delete Weather for Italy from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Weather for Italy.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Weather for Italy app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Weather for Italy app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Weather for Italy Software Details
A quick and easy way to get the weather forecast for your region updated in real time by meteorologists! - Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening - Rainfall radar - Select any city in the World - Value of forecast reliability - Probability of sunshine and precipitations - Perceived temperature - Average, minimum and maximum temperature - Wind force, wind direction, gust force - Limit of snowfall - Limit zero degrees - Fog - Graphics - Humidity and pressure Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode. Select your city or location and all favorite villages...