How To Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of AchieveCard – Mobile Banking and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AchieveCard website
- Alternatives to AchieveCard – Mobile Banking
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on AchieveCard – Mobile Banking.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the AchieveCard – Mobile Banking store AchieveCard – Mobile Bankinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "AchieveCard – Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AchieveCard will now be canceled.
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AchieveCard – Mobile Banking via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AchieveCard – Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AchieveCard
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AchieveCard – Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AchieveCard – Mobile Banking's Website
An alternate way of canceling AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the AchieveCard – Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.i2cinc.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About AchieveCard – Mobile Banking App
24 x 7 account access, even when you are on the go! The Achieve Card mobile banking App gives you real time access to your balance, transactions and deposit history. From the mobile app, you can easily access your direct deposit information to provide to your employer or benefits provider. You can also pay bills, find cash loading locations in your area, and set up account alerts. Best of all, you can access the Achieve Rewards loyalty program, where you can bid on auctions and enter sweepstakes to win awesome prizes! Access the AchieveCard mobile app using your existing use...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app