How To Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AchieveCard – Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AchieveCard website
- Alternatives to AchieveCard – Mobile Banking
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AchieveCard – Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AchieveCard – Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AchieveCard will now be canceled.
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AchieveCard – Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AchieveCard – Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AchieveCard
Cancel AchieveCard – Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AchieveCard – Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AchieveCard – Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling AchieveCard – Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AchieveCard – Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.i2cinc.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AchieveCard – Mobile Banking App
24 x 7 account access, even when you are on the go! The Achieve Card mobile banking App gives you real time access to your balance, transactions and deposit history. From the mobile app, you can easily access your direct deposit information to provide to your employer or benefits provider. You can also pay bills, find cash loading locations in your area, and set up account alerts. Best of all, you can access the Achieve Rewards loyalty program, where you can bid on auctions and enter sweepstakes to win awesome prizes! Access the AchieveCard mobile app using your existing use...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app