How to Cancel Spruce
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Spruce - Mobile banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Spruce - Mobile banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Spruce Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Spruce - Mobile banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Spruce - Mobile banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Spruce - Mobile banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Spruce - Mobile banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Spruce Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Spruce - Mobile banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Spruce will now be canceled.
Cancel Spruce Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Spruce - Mobile banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Spruce - Mobile banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Spruce
Cancel Spruce via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Spruce - Mobile banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Spruce's Website
Another way of canceling Spruce - Mobile banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Spruce - Mobile banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.sprucemoney.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Spruce - Mobile banking App
For people who want to be good with money. Spruce is a mobile banking platform built by H&R Block, with banking products provided by MetaBank. Spruce has no monthly fees, no sign-up fees, no overdraft fees up to $20, and access to thousands of fee-free ATMs nationwide.* ˚ § PERSONALIZED SAVINGS GOALS Emergency fund? Summer vacation? Set personalized savings goals, start adding money, and track your progress.^ AUTOMATIC CASH BACK REWARDS Get cash back at select retailers. Use those rewards to help achieve your savings goals.# GET PAID UP TO TWO DAYS EARLY Enroll in direct deposit to access your paycheck sooner.≠ FREE CREDIT SCORE Understand what makes up your credit score, how different factors impact it, and how it’s used.± NO-FEE OVERDRAFT UP TO $20 Our Courtesy Coverage provides up to $20 in overdraft protection with qualifying direct deposit.˚ -- DISCLAIMERS Spruce is a financial technology platform built by H&R Block, which is not a bank. SpruceSMSpending and Savings Accounts are established at, and the Spruce debit card is issued by, MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. * Other fees apply for certain uses of your Spruce debit card and accounts. See www.SpruceMoney.com/fees for details. # Spruce Rewards are powered by Dosh. Cash back offers and amounts may vary by user, merchant location and offer period....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app