How to Cancel Oscar Health
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Oscar Health subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Oscar Health subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Oscar Health Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Oscar Health subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Oscar Health".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Oscar Health subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Oscar Health subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Oscar Health Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Oscar Health" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Oscar Health will now be canceled.
Cancel Oscar Health Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Oscar Health via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Oscar Health. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Oscar Health
Cancel Oscar Health via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Oscar Health via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Oscar Health's Website
Another way of canceling Oscar Health subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Oscar Health app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.hioscar.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Oscar Health App
Oscar is a new kind of health insurance company. Our top priority is to provide an intuitive, user-friendly product that gives our members access to their health information anytime, anywhere. GET CARE ON THE GO • Search for symptoms, doctors, and drugs. • Use Doctor on Call to talk to a clinician for free, over the phone, anytime. Doctors can even send prescriptions to your pharmacy, utilizing our nationwide pharmacy network. • View all your health information and Oscar plan info - all in one place. • Message your Concierge team. They’ll help with billing questions, finding a doctor, and more. • Access your digital ID card. GET REWARDED • Track your steps and earn rewards for hitting daily goals and staying active. • Connect to the Google Fit app to start tracking your steps using your phone or connect to compatible step tracking devices. We’ll pay you $1 a day for your hard work.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app